Who can I call for help paying for my medicines?

March 17, 2009

Begin by talking to your doctor.  Many physicians have samples of medicine in their office and would be glad to provide you with them.  Your family doctor may also be able to help you apply for free medications directly from the drug companies.

If you live in Piqua, you can call Piqua Compassion Network at (937) 778-8856 or Salvation Army at (937) 773-7563

If you live in Troy, you can call Partners in Hope at (937) 335-0448 or Troy Nursing at (937) 440-5426

If you live in Tipp City you can call Tipp Monroe Community Center at (937) 667-6586