What to Expect
Health Partners Free Clinic operates in The Duke Health Center, in Miami County, Ohio.
Am I Eligible for Care?
In order to receive healthcare services at the Clinic, you must meet certain criteria:
- You must be a resident of Miami County, Ohio.
- You must be without insurance, unable to afford insurance, or underinsured.
- You must have some form of identification (drivers license, state issued identification, etc.).
- You must have some form of proof of financial information (tax returns, pay stubs, etc.).
- Parents must call ahead to schedule a pediatric appointment.
- The Walk-in Clinic provides pediatric appointments on Thursday evenings only.
- We are not able to provide pediatric care to patients who are insured.
Miami County residents may call ahead for complete information on establishing care at the Clinic by calling our 937-332-0894, and dialing “0” at the prompt to speak to an office staff member. Our volunteer staff members are ready, friendly and willing to answer your questions, and help you get the care you need.
What Can I Expect When I Arrive at the Clinic
Check the hours of service before coming to the Clinic. Though we serve many patients weekly, our hours vary by day.
You must be prepared to wait up to 2 hours to fill out paperwork (You may also fill out the forms in advance), be seen by a healthcare provider, have medications filled if applicable, and have blood work done, if needed.
You can expect a welcoming, comfortable, clean, and professional medical environment. Your privacy, dignity and well being are very important to us.