If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-427-5634 (1-833-4-ASK-OHD) Ohio Department of Health
|Read this page from the Center For Disease Control (CDC) on What To Do If You are Sick||What To Do If You are Sick|
|Current Information on Coronavirus/COVID-19 in Ohio||COVID-19 in Ohio|
Learn more about COVID-19 from the CDC
(Center for Disease Control)
|Call the Ohio Department of Health with your questions about COVID-19||
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Protect Yourself and Protect Others
Prevention is our first line of defense. Here are the basic steps from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for virus prevention and protection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash, then immediately wash your hands.
- Learn about when and when not to wear a facemask; they may be in short supply.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Find out more about what’s happening with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Ohio
Hotline: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (staffed from 9 am to 8 pm daily)
Our Local Clinic and COVID-19
If you are concerned that you may have or wish to be tested for CORONAVIRUS and currently have the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Children have similar symptoms to adults and generally have mild illness.
Please head directly to the Emergency Room.
Neither the Miami County Health Department nor Health Partners Free Clinic will be able to provide this testing.
Free Healthcare Clinic for Miami County Ohio ResidentsGet the professional healthcare you need from the staff of our ambulatory care clinic. For people who live in Miami County Ohio who are uninsured, don’t have enough insurance, or cannot afford health insurance, Health Partners Free Clinic can help. Find out if you qualify by visiting a walk-in Clinic or calling our office at 937-332-0894 Click to read more about qualifying for Health Partners Free Clinic.
- Open Monday morning at 8:30am, and registration begins at 8:00am.
- Open Thursday afternoon at 1:00pm with check-in ending at 6:00pm.
- Walk-in clinics fill up quick, so please arrive early.
- Once the clinic is full, we will end registration.
By appointment only, please call 937-332-0894 and press “0” when prompted to speak to our office staff, or request an appointment online.
- Monday – Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am – 7:00pm
- Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
- CLOSED first Friday of every month
Information on Insurance
Uninsured people do not have medical insurance.
Under-served people have some form of health insurance, but lack the financial resources needed to cover out-of-pocket medical care expenses, and/or are unable to find care in the community with the insurance they have.
Insurance help is available through the Clinic.
We have a part-time Patient Care Connector working onsite to help those in the community signup for an Affordable Care Act Health Insurance plan through the Marketplace or through the Medicaid system.
Help in understanding and dealing with Medicare is available through the Clinic. Medicare consultations are led by OSHIIP certified counselors.
Be a Part of Something Great…
Join us in continuing to provide free, high-quality healthcare to the underserved and uninsured residents of Miami County, OH.
Health Partners Free Clinic is a proud recipient of the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics Gold standard designation!